Thursday 1 October 2015

What is the Online Duelist?

Who are you and why should I care?
Hi. My name iRenzo or J.N.C.T.N. or E.Hero – Duelman. Depends where you see me online. My real name is Josh and I’ve been playing Yu-Gi-Oh since 2009 and have never brought a single booster pack, structure deck or promo. With absurd secondary market prices and no real life yugioh friend, this is unlikely to ever change.
So how have you been getting the yugioh fix this entire time?
I’ve been playing online via  nintendo ds games, Duelist Genesis on BYOND, Dueling Network or YGOPRO. I’m a true online duelist and I don’t think I’m alone.
So is this just another yugioh blog?
Yes and No. I’ll be talking about strategies, deck and card break downs but I’ll be focusing on them for an unrecognised meta that I like to call OTCG.
What is OTCG?
It’s an abbreviation that could be presented in two different ways but mean the same thing, Online Trading Card Game or Original Trading Card Game. The meta has all card legal under the TCG banlist. That means once a card is announced, it is legal for play regardless of being and OCG or TCG exclusive.
So that is the point of this blog. Stay tuned for regular updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment